While we get ready for MWC to begin Samsung is apparently next to reveal a few new handsets, as it just posted the details for its new Galaxy Ace 2 (left) and Galaxy mini 2 (right). Like their earlier incarnations, the Ace 2 has the best specs of the two, with a dual-core 800MHz processor, HSDPA 14.4 connectivity, GPS/GLONASS, 1,500mAh battery and 4GB of internal storage hiding behind its 3.8-inch WVGA screen. The mini 2 has HSDPA 7.2Mbps connectivity, an 800MHz CPU, 1,300mAh battery and 3.27-inch HVGA screen. Both will ship with Android 2.3 this spring, with the Ace 2 hitting the UK in April and mini 2 coming to France in March before beginning a global rollout. Check after the break for the press release with full specs.
- T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S II and HTC Amaze 4G launch dates announced
- Specifications of the new Samsung Galaxy S “leaked” – and iPhone 4S looks like an ancient relic
- Samsung Galaxy Note To Hit Stores Mid-February
- Google India puts up Samsung Galaxy Nexus registration page
- The fresh generation of Xperia Mini launched by Sony Ericsson
There are no comments yet. Why not be the first to speak your mind.