Fred Armisen just can’t get a lucky break. Just one year after his break-up from “Mad Men” star Elizabeth Moss — to whom he was married for just ten months — the “Saturday Night Live” actor is calling it quits with co-star Abby Elliot, confirms People.
Armisen, 44, and Elliot, 24, began dating soon after after Moss filed for divorce in September, which was quietly finalized this past May. About the current romance, US Weekly is reporting that the break-up was relatively amicable. Says a source to the magazine: “It definitely wasn’t a dramatic break up. They had different schedules over the summer and are still good friends.” Given that the two continue to work together, we’ll chalk it up to two comedians being more com than, well, rom.
- Alec Baldwin Tries To Tell Murdoch Joke In ‘Saturday Night Live’ Promo
- Taylor Lautner and ‘Abduction’ Co-star Lily Collins Split
- Audience stars in Britain’s Last Night of Proms
- You next, Pippa? Another Saturday, another wedding for Kate and her sister, who has the key to Alex’s door
- Could Jennifer Lopez’s topless role be the reason for her marriage split from Marc Anthony? Actress planning to bare all’ in new movie
There are no comments yet. Why not be the first to speak your mind.