The actor and former California governor’s filing replaces a document he submitted last week that also indicated he wantedShriver to pay her own attorney’s fees. The amended response filed Monday in Los Angeles states Schwarzenegger is also willing to pay his estranged wife’s attorney.
The former couple’s 13-year-old son remains hospitalized after a recent body-boarding accident left him with a collapsed lung.
Shriver filed for divorce July 1. Her petition to end the couple’s 25-year-marriage came weeks after Schwarzenegger revealed he fathered a child with a member of his household staff years ago.
- Shriver start action to initiate divorce against Schwarzenegger (AP)
- Schwarzenegger’s son critically injured in surfing accident
- Arnold Schwarzenegger’s Son hospitalized After Serious Accident
- Housewives’ star Taylor Armstrong files divorce
- Brazilian couple receives thousands for “excessive sex life”
There are no comments yet. Why not be the first to speak your mind.