Alexa Chung has more than a few things in common with Twiggy: both are English models known for their long, gangly limbs and signature haircuts. On Harper’s Bazaar’s October 2011 cover, Chung demonstrates another similarity to Twiggy: her dramatic lower lashes. Photographed by Ellen von Unwerth, Chung’s cover of “The British Issue” is reminiscent of Twiggy’s signature look. What an appropriate way to pay homage to her roots!
- Alexa Chung’s New Madewell Collection, Sneak Peek
- Prince Harry Falls Into Pool While Dancing, Tosses Back Double Vodkas And Whisky At Croatian Club
- Anne Hathaway Turns On British Charm In ‘one Day’
- Pumping Iron “can double chances of quitting smoking”
- The mystery of the Double Eagle gold coins
There are no comments yet. Why not be the first to speak your mind.