While most viewers who contributed to the $155 million opening weekend of “The Hunger Games” were crammed into sold-out theaters with sticky floors and rudely texting patrons, others had a more luxurious experience.
“Seeing Hunger games in D box werkkkkkk @selenagomez,” Benson tweeted on Sunday night and posted a photo of the two sitting in super high-tech seats that are coded to a film, frame by frame, for a physically immersive moviegoing experience.
Of course, Selena is no stranger to watching movies in style. Her boyfriend, Justin Bieber, has proved on more than one occasion that he can plan a great date, but renting out LA’s Staples Center for a private screening of “Titanic” is hard to top.
- Selena Gomez Arrested In A Bikini: Actress Poses In Police Car On ‘Spring Breakers’ Set
- The Hunger Games Poster Debut
- Selena Gomez Spotted Drinking: Actress Films Party Scenes In ‘Spring Breakers’
- Selena Gomez Cosmopolitan Cover: Former Disney Star Is All Grown Up
- Selena Gomez Bikini: Singer Tweets Poolside Photo
There are no comments yet. Why not be the first to speak your mind.