“I’m just like every 19-year-old girl. If you’re in love, you’re in love to the fullest, and you just want to go to the movies, hang out, and be as normal as possible,” she told the magazine. “I’m fortunate that I’ve found someone who has that philosophy.”
Fresh off of wrapping a five-year run on her hit Disney series, “Wizards Of Waverly Place,” Gomez has been slowly introducing a more adult image to her fans. First came the sexy stage costumes and now she’s trying her hand at more “edgy” roles, like the upcoming “Spring Breakers,” directed by Harmony Korine.
Gomez stars alongside Ashley Benson and James Franco, in the film which follows a group of college girls on a wayward adventure that includes robbing a fast food restaurant and getting involved with a murderous drug dealer. ”Princesss Protection Program” it is not.
- Selena Gomez thanks fans for support after mother’s miscarriage
- Demi lovato on her eating disorder..and how Selena Gomez helped her bounce back
- Selena Gomez Freaks Out Meeting Her (Non-Bieber) Celebrity Crush
- Live In Toronto: Selena Gomez Raps Nicki Minaj’s ‘Super Bass’
- Selena Gomez Talks About Justin Bieber’s Fans Hating Her
There are no comments yet. Why not be the first to speak your mind.