Deadline reported today that the CW is eyeing an adaptation of “The Carrie Diaries,” a look at Carrie Bradshaw’s high school years, with “Gossip Girl” producer Josh Schwartz at the helm. No deals are in place just yet, but the project is moving along.
This news comes off the heels of another rumored “SATC” reboot. The British tabloid Daily Mail reportedon August 15 that creator Darren Star and Sarah Jessica Parker were discussing the possibility of a new series after the disappointing response to the second “Sex and the City” film.
Yesterday, however, a rep for Parker told “Access Hollywood” that the rumors were “completely false” and no other TV projects were on the table.
Still, it didn’t keep us from wondering what “Sex and the City” might look like in a new pair of hands. So in the wake of surrealist auteur David Lynch announcing his new album of electronic music,here’s what it might look like if he had a crack at the modern ensemble classic.
- Sarah Jessica Parker ‘confirms’ third ‘Sex And The City’ film
- The Rumored Sex And The City Prequel Cast, Plus Our Wishlist
- Jolie and Parker, with annual salaries of $30 million each, are the highest paid actresses
- David Walliams and Lara Stone look like newlyweds as they hit Club 55 with David Furnish
- New York City hosting lottery for same sex marriage
Category: Sex / Relationships
There are no comments yet. Why not be the first to speak your mind.