Security personal at a Sao Paulo, Brazil airport on Monday detained a nervous traveler later allegedly found to be smuggling approximately 72 bags of cocaine in his stomach, the Irish independentreports.
Authorities with the Brazilian Federal Police released x-ray images of the suspect, identified only as F.B.B., which appear to show his belly full of drugs. The nearly two-pound stash of coke is estimated to be worth $200,000.
- Police seize record £300mn cocaine haul
- Plane Rerouted After Las Vegas Flight Bomb Threat
- UK Riots Attempted Police Murder Suspect Arrested
- Flight Stowaway convicted
- Spain: $16,500 diamond found in thief’s stomach
Category: Crazy/ Weird/ Funny
There are no comments yet. Why not be the first to speak your mind.