Lt. Gerry Castillo of the Santa Cruz County Metro Task Force says investigators first thought the 48 pounds of marijuana wrapped in thin tubular packages had been prepared for easy transport through a tunnel. But the bundles weren’t dirty.
That’s when investigators realized the packages had likely been passed between the bars of the new border fence. It features concrete-filled steel tubes with an approximately 4-inch space between them.
- Two Border Patrol agents were indicted on charges of forcing accused drug smugglers to eat marijuana
- For U.S.-Mexico border town, Sept. 11 brought high wall
- Survey Says Gay Marriage And Religion Go Hand-In-Hand Among Many Young Americans
- Alcohol, drugs factors in fatal Coors Field fall
- Pakistani police say hundreds of Militants attack border village
Category: Crazy/ Weird/ Funny
There are no comments yet. Why not be the first to speak your mind.