The pint-size “Jersey Shore” star is expanding her licensing deal with shoemaker Happy Feet to include a children’s and infant’s line of her signature oversized sneaker slippers. The move shouldn’t come as much of a surprise, as last month the reality star confirmed rumors she’s expecting a little meatball of her own.
Snooki has been guiding the development process and is “extremely particular,” Happy Feet owner Pat Yates told Footwear News. “She didn’t just sign and walk away. She’s involved in every facet, from the website design to the slippers.”
The MTV star, who recently started shooting her spin-off reality show with fellow Shore-star, Jenny “JWOWW” Farley, also has licensing deals with jewelry company DiamondShark, tanning lotion manufacturers Supre Tan and a line of sunglasses, perfume, beauty products and handbags.
- Snooki Engaged To Jionni LaValle: Pregnant ‘Jersey Shore’ Star Shows Off Ring On Twitter
- Jersey Shore Star Snooki Hit With $7 Million Dollar Lawsuit
- Snooki Pregnancy: Angelina Pivarnick Congratulates ‘Jersey Shore’ Star
- Snooki Pregnant: ‘Jersey Shore’ Star Steps Out With JWoww
- Chris Christie Criticizes Snooki, ‘Jersey Shore’ Cast
There are no comments yet. Why not be the first to speak your mind.