While President Obama tweets from the Oval Office and McDonald’s documents the very farm that grows its potatoes on YouTube, many small-business owners are still apprehensive about diving into social media. According to a recent survey by Zoomerang Online Surveys and Polls and GrowBiz Media, only a third of small-business owners are using social media, while 40 percent plan on tackling it in 2012.
Flowtown, a social media marketing consultation firm, created the following infographic to help small businesses get with the times, with information on the top social media sites, their purpose and their lingo.
- ‘BtoB’ study – Social marketing pervasive, LinkedIn most important
- How Facebook Really Won the Social Media War: Viral Marketing Lessons from The Social Network
- Nostalgia—the New Golden Nugget of Social Media
- Effective Social Marketing Requires a Healthy Dose of Patience
- Social media a major factor in the success of social enterprises
There are no comments yet. Why not be the first to speak your mind.