Limber up those thumbs gaming gurus, because a new challenge may be on its way to your PlayStation 3console: photo editing. PCWorld is reporting that Sony will be rolling out some new “photo editing software” for the PS3 early this week. Tweaking photos aside, the software’s ultimate purpose will be to provide access to and allow the sharing of digital stills through the company’s Play Memories Online (and your other Sony portable media devices), which is set to launch later this year. The report states that the software will be on sale here in the US on Tuesday and carry a price tag of $18 — a 30-day trial will also be available. What say you PlayStation Legion? Are you ready to retouch your stills with a D-pad?
- Sony PlayStation Vita First Day Sales Fall Short Of Rival, But Sony Thinks Longterm
- Sony PlayStation Will Return After The Security Breach
- Thousands of Japanese line up at stores as Sony’s PlayStation Vita debuts in Japan
- Sony cuts price of PlayStation 3 by $50 to $249
- HTC phones getting PlayStation Suite certification in 2012?
There are no comments yet. Why not be the first to speak your mind.