Ahead of any possible Ultrabook announcements, Sony’s looking to give its existing VAIO catalogue a (relatively underwhelming) shot in the arm with a bundle of hardware retweaks. The Z series looks to gain the most out of the Spring refresh, with a new off-white Carbon Fiber Silver color option set to be offered up alongside an optional LTE modem. The series also gets a processor step-up, with new Intel Core i5 and i7 options rounded off with the choice of SSD storage. Including the connectable drive, prices for the series refresh will start from $1,950. Meanwhile, both the S (13-inch, $800, 15-inch, $980)and E series will get a similar bump to Core i7 processors, with both the S and aforementioned Z series able to lock into an extended sheet battery accessory. If minor processor improvements, more battery options and LTE connectivity enough to fork over your cash, you can expect the revitalized units to arrive early next month.
- Next BMW 3-Series To Get Hybrid Option?
- The fresh generation of Xperia Mini launched by Sony Ericsson
- 2012 Nissan Maxima Gets Very Minor Facelift
- Hamann Shows Us The Dark Side Of The BMW 6 Series Convertible
- Sony PlayStation Vita First Day Sales Fall Short Of Rival, But Sony Thinks Longterm
There are no comments yet. Why not be the first to speak your mind.