JOHANNESBURG (AP) — South African police are investigating an image posted on Facebook of a white man with a hunting rifle and a big grin kneeling in a classic hunter’s pose over his “prey” — what appears to be the lifeless body of a black boy.
The Sunday Times quotes officials saying anyone party to the production and posting of the photograph could be charged under several laws including the Children’s Act, the Films and Publications Act and the Criminal Procedure Act.
- Michelle Obama goes to South Africa to work with youth
- South Korean Sex Workers Start Protest Against Police Crackdown
- HRW: Maternal deaths quadruple in South Africa
- Vietnamese hold anti-China march despite police crackdown amid tensions over South China Sea
- South Africa approves national health insurance scheme
There are no comments yet. Why not be the first to speak your mind.