While most of the headlines about the release have been dominated by Darth Vader shouting “NO!”, a new CGI Yoda and Greedo shooting first, we can’t believe that these new lightsaber sound effects have been overlooked. Looks like George Lucas is making the trilogy even more kid-friendly than we could possibly imagine. Call it the Jar Jar Binksification of the original movies.
- Star Wars Blu-ray films get tweaks and new surprises
- The most exciting new features of Windows 8
- Kinect Star Wars game and Xbox 360 bundle delayed until 2012
- Report:Hubble Movies Show Star Birth For The First Time
- Facebook’s Messenger App: The Seven Features It’s Missing
Category: Crazy/ Weird/ Funny
There are no comments yet. Why not be the first to speak your mind.