Adopting a shelter dog isn’t all sunshine and rainbows. Sure, you’re getting an adorable new family member, and you’re giving an animal in need a chance at a happy life, but you also have to deal with everyone asking you what breed he is — and sometimes you’re not going to know for sure.
- Blake Griffin Starts Internship At Funny Or Die
- ‘Funny Or Die’ Parodies Irritating Yelpers
- Lauren Ambrose In ‘Funny Girl’: ‘Six Feet Under’ Star Will Fill Streisand’s Shoes
- WATCH: Bulldog Thinks He’s An Elephant
- New Scientific input to Test Quality Whisky
There are no comments yet. Why not be the first to speak your mind.