A new law is going on the books in Texas that will simultaneously eliminate the state’s lower nighttime speed limits and raise the potential maximum speed limit to 85 mph. The 85 mph limit will be limited to rural areas, while most places will see a max of 75.
- LaHood Clears The Way For Florida’s High-Speed Rail Funds To Go To The Northeast
- Typhoon Talas dumps rain on southern Japan
- Public College Presidents Score Raises
- Typhoon dumps record rain on Japan, killing 25
- Japan declares 12-mile zone around nuclear plant off-limits
There are no comments yet. Why not be the first to speak your mind.