There’s nothing better for a TV fan than their favorite couple finally sealing it with a kiss. When that tension that builds up for seasons explodes in a moment of passion, viewers can’t help but smile and swoon.
This year had no shortage of long-awaited kisses: from Blaine and Kurt finally making it official — and making Gleeks go “aww” — on “Glee” to a water-soaked engagement lip lock for Michael Scott on “The Office” to Sookie and Eric’s porch session on “True Blood” that needed to be hosed down.
- ‘Glee’: Possible Song List of Michael Jackson Tribute Episode Leaked
- ‘The Glee Project’ ends with a twist
- Matthew Morrison’s Glee Cover of Coldplay ‘Fix You’ Released Early!
- ‘Glee’ Covers ‘Grease’: NeNe Leakes Guest Stars
- ‘Glee’ Season 3 Premiere: Sue Gets Glitter Bombed
There are no comments yet. Why not be the first to speak your mind.