Our friends over at Tres Sugar recently raised an interesting question: Would you go off the pill to make sure he’s “the one?” They were responding to a new study that found that the birth control pill, in evening out hormones, may cause women on the pill to choose uglier men who are worse at sex but better at long-term relationships, while women not on the pill may choose men they find more attractive but who might not be best for them in the long run.
Tara Sharp at TresSugar wondered whether you can know how much sexual chemistry you actually have with your significant other if the pill makes you care less about that aspect of the relationship. What do you think?
- The pill makes you choose a lover boring? Researchers found women who care and contraceptive methods pickup men trusted
- Relationship Advice Online: Desire a Sustainable Romance? Here’s the initial step
- New Research On Relationship Satisfaction Says Men Value Cuddling, Women Value Sex
- High school student loses vision in chemistry demonstration gone awry
- Time of Sex For a New Relationship
Category: Sex / Relationships
There are no comments yet. Why not be the first to speak your mind.