No matter where you go to school, it’s likely your football team has some kind of rival. Every year the big game is discussed for months in advance and drives thousands of loosely affiliated students into a united frenzy.
Some face-offs have been around forever. The Pennsylvania colleges Lafayette and Lehigh have played a game known simply as “The Rivalry” 146 times. Other rivalries are constantly evolving and growing in popularity, like the “Holy War” between Utah and Brigham Young University. While you can make arguments for every match-up, this slide show features 10 of the most popular college rivalries.
- NCAA: How to fix College Sport ?
- Carleton Named Friendliest College
- Oklahoma, Texas Football Fans Fight At Applebee’s
- The college Costs guessing Game
- Barkevious Mingo To Kokain Mothershed:30 Greatest Name Fails In College Football History
There are no comments yet. Why not be the first to speak your mind.