The 44-year-old Louisville, Ky., resident was released on $100 bond Sunday morning from the Vanderburgh County Jail in Evansville after being arrested the night before. He was due in court Monday.
His agent, Jerry Hissam of Louisville, says Borel’s blood-alcohol level tested slightly above Indiana’s legal limit of 0.08 percent when he was arrested about 10 p.m. Saturday as he pulled into the parking lot of the motel where he was staying.
Hissam says he pulled Borel off his scheduled mounts Sunday at Ellis Park in nearby Henderson, Ky.
Borel won the Kentucky Derby aboard Super Saver in 2010, Mine that Bird in 2009 and Street Sense in 2007.
- Australian Man Arrested In U.S. In Sydney Fake Collar Bomb Case
- Fan almost falls from Chase Field stands at Home Run Derby
- Australian man arrested in US over fake collar bomb
- Former NBA Player Arrested On Drug Charges In Arizona
- Man arrested after break-in at Letterman show theater
There are no comments yet. Why not be the first to speak your mind.