Audi apparently has a mind to turn out a convertible version of the RS5. A slew of patent drawings depicting the high-performance drop-top have made their way to the internet via our Spanish-speaking sister site.
Judging by the drawings, we can tell that the vehicle will have room for four occupants and use the same power electric folding soft top as both the A5 and S5. The rest of the vehicle wears the same facelifted garb as the new S5 unveiled at this year’s Frankfurt Motor Show.
Under the hood, chances are buyers will see the same naturally aspirated 4.2-liter V8 found in the RS5 coupe. The kicking eight pot is good for 450 horsepower and 317 pound-feet of torque, and will likely be mated to the company’s S-Tronic dual-clutch gearbox. As you may have guessed, all-wheel drive will be standard.
- 2012 Audi S8 suggests eight is more than twelve
- 2012 Audi S6 Gets The 4.0L Twin-Turbo Treatment
- 2012 Audi S7 Saunters Slyly Onto Stage, Shows Sultry Shape
- Alpina Unveils 507-Hp B6 Biturbo Convertible
- Mercury Marauder two-door convertible:eBay Find of the Day
There are no comments yet. Why not be the first to speak your mind.