A spokesman for Central Railways told the Telegraphthat the stuntmen have “risked his life for a few seconds of fame” and a Western Railways worker said that the stunts are “a dangerous and insane act of rashness which nobody should replicate.”
- Chinese gov’t urged to save train crash kid’s leg
- 11 killed, 89 injured in train accident in China
- train has derailed in northern India and dozens of people are feared injured
- India seeks culprits after 3 blasts kill 21 in Mumbai
- India says no leads in Mumbai bomb attacks
There are no comments yet. Why not be the first to speak your mind.