The Syrian National Council, a broad-based opposition umbrella group, was formed in Istanbul in September. No country has recognized it so far as a legal representative of the country. Syria has threatened tough measures against any country that does.
- French Foreign Minister: No Syria resolution in UN a ‘scandal’
- Syrian activists warns protesters against taking up arms or working with foreign forces
- Syria Warns Countries Not To Recognize Opposition
- Official: Europe Considers Embargo On Syrian Oil
- Violence escalates in Syrian town
There are no comments yet. Why not be the first to speak your mind.