Opening in second place was “Red Tails” from executive producer George Lucas, about the Tuskegee Airmen who were the first black fighter pilots to serve in World War II. It made an estimated $19.1 million, according to 20th Century Fox.
- Lucasfilm Debuts Red Tails Trailer, Sets January Release Date
- ‘New Year’s Eve’ declined earning to $13 million as Box Office slumped
- Captain America’ Wins With $65.8 Million, Launching New Superhero Franchise
- Blog platform Tumblr wins $85 million in financing
- Captain America overtakes Harry Potter to top the U.S. box office in its opening weekend with takings of $65.8million
There are no comments yet. Why not be the first to speak your mind.