Eichholz dominates the arcane field of unicycling atop beer bottles. Earlier this year he set a world record for cruising over 26 feet of bottles. His latest spin on Monday took him 29 feet. The World Records Academy already declared it the longest ride ever in the category, while its rival, Guinness World Records, hasn’t confirmed yet that the feat deserves a place in the history books, CBS said.
- How Changes In European Beer Drinking Habits Are Hurting The Economy
- Dogfish Head, Google Team Up For Limited-Edition Beer
- Man Allegedly Used Inhaler To Steal Beer, Head To Break Police Car Windshield
- Beer flows as Germany kicks off 178th annual Oktoberfest festival
- Time for a Break: WTF Beer?
Category: Crazy/ Weird/ Funny
There are no comments yet. Why not be the first to speak your mind.