Held between 1995 and 2002, the event honored everyone from designers and models to songstresses and starlets for their contributions made à la mode which meant a sartorially-spectacular red carpet and stage.
Some standout performances over the years: Madonna channeling Belle from “Beauty & The Beast,” Jennifer Lopez’s prepster hat and tennis skirt, Hillary Clinton in Victorian cuffs, Donatella Versace and Maya Rudolph’s meeting of the minds and plunging necklines on just about anyone who happened to show up.
Join us on a trip down memory lane and tell us if you think the VH1/Vogue Fashion Awards should make a comeback.
- Best-Dressed at The ESPY Awards: Curvy Serena Williams steals the show at the ESPY Awards in plunging pink minidress
- Tim Gunn: Hillary Clinton Dresses Like “She’s Confused About Her
- Marc Anthony and Jennifer Lopez Call It Quits
- Fashion Faceoff: Taylor Swift vs. Katie Holmes
- 2011 BET Awards: Chris Brown Wins Four Trophies
There are no comments yet. Why not be the first to speak your mind.