Her first request when she began, she said, was to do Victoria’s Secret. Her agency booked her that very first day and at age 20, she’s now posed for the brand twice. So, asked WWD maybe you’ll land the coveted title of Angel one day?
Fingers crossed. They pay so, so well. That’s a money job you want. Those girls don’t need to do any other jobs. They’re set. But I also want to do high fashion. I want to have a balance.
Spoken honestly, like a true, as-yet-uncorrupt newbie.
It makes perfect sense that the lingerie mega-retailer would provide modeling’s biggest payday. It’s how Gisele Bundchen, world’s richest supermodel, truly became a household name, earning her Angel wings in 2000 as her career took flight. Same goes for Alessandra Ambrosio, Miranda Kerr and Candice Swanepoel.
And while women flip though high fashion ads and admire couture from afar, they actually get up and go shopping at their local Victoria’s Secret, delivering plenty of revenue both in North America and now in the UK, too — the retailer is opening its first London outposts next summer.
- Model Behaviour! Mother Returns To The Catwalk Just NINE Days After Giving Birth
- Transgender Contestant Returns to “America’s Next Top Model”
- Marquita Pring, Plus-Size Model: Sometimes I Use Padding To Please
- Rupert Grint & Tom Felton Band Of Outsiders Clothing Brand Photo Shoot Images
- Report:London Fashion Capital Of World, Study Reveals
There are no comments yet. Why not be the first to speak your mind.