Most famous for his role as the stuck up Pete Campbell on “Mad Men,” Kartheiser also features in the upcoming Justin Timberlake sci-fi actioner, “In Time,” in which he plays Amanda Seyfried’s evil rich father, and as he told The Hollywood Reporter, it isn’t hard to get into the mindset of a well-off character. All he has to do is look in the mirror.
“I’m the luckiest guy in the world. I would love it if you would put this in your magazine,” he told Vulture (of NY Magazine) last October. “I realize that my career is 99 percent luck, if not 99.9 percent luck. The fact that I’m born in America, and America has control over all these other colonies, and enslaved all these other countries — I mean, there are so many things that have happened in my life that make me so lucky.”
- Actor Sean Penn Worked to Free American Hikers from Iran
- Tara Reid Received The Lowest Paycheck For ‘American Reunion’
- Haul in the household: one lucky clan wins its third lottery
- Mid America Motorworks Celebrates Two American Icons At 18th Annual Corvette Funfest
- Vincent Tabak trial:Joanna Yeates blood-stained body photos shown in court
There are no comments yet. Why not be the first to speak your mind.