Believe it or not, the latest drag race competition pitted a Volvo big-rig against a Ferrari 360 Spider. Of course it wasn’t just any old run-of-the-mill tractor, but the Mean Green hybrid racing truck. The beast packs a 16-liter twin-turbo engine that cranks out 1,900 horsepower and is further boosted by a 200hp electric motor.
- Man Crashes Truck Into Adult Store and Steals $800 Sex Toy In Ohio
- 2013 Lexus GS 450h To Debut In Frankfurt
- Porsche to target Ferrari buyers with new model
- Everyone look at Joe Johnson’s giant truck
- Remote-control truck gift saves soldiers’ lives
There are no comments yet. Why not be the first to speak your mind.