“I don’t like things that look too pulled together,” she tells Women’s Health magazine. “I like the casual touch on a dressy outfit. A vintage dress with designer shoes is always a safe bet. Or a vintage blouse with a pair of jean shorts.”
The avid eBay shopper, who also has a home line, constantly updates her collection by visiting antique shops and vintage stores every time she finds herself in a new city. But sometimes modifying her outfits comes with a bit of a risk. “I cut a vintage dress recently, and it was not a good result,” she says. “I cut it way too short. We had a funeral — there were tears.”
And though the stylish star has a passion for all things fashion, there are certain accessories that really make her drool: shoes. “I’m obsessed” she says of her fetish for footwear, which involves designs by Charlotte Olympia. “I love her colors and textures. I have these emerald-green ones and a cool yellow raffia pair by her. They’re pumps, but I love wedges too …” For more with Bilson, pick up the October issue of Women’s Health, on newsstands
- Princess Beatrice And Leighton Meester Wear The Same Elie Saab Dress
- Victoria Beckham Takes Harper To NYC Fashion Week!
- Fashion Faceoff: Taylor Swift vs. Katie Holmes
- Beyonce Hits NY Fashion Week In 3 Fashion-Forward Outfits
- Watch:Lady Gaga And Her Dons Bionic Arm For Latest Haus Of U Fashion Film
There are no comments yet. Why not be the first to speak your mind.