Everything starts fairly modestly, with the supermodel wearing a cute white dress but, as the advert is quick to explain, this is completely wrong. When one is confessing to damaging someone else’s property it seems that the more naked you can get, the less severe the repercussions.
Several things that are not covered by this ad – but which are interesting to speculate on – are whether she has tried this underwear-focused problem solving strategy on friends, colleagues or parents and whether her car insurance premiums are now astronomical.
- Gisele Bundchen Is The New Face Of Esprit Gisele Stars In Esprit’s Autumn/Winter Campaign
- Watch:Rafael Nadal In His Pants For Armani
- Lingerie Basketball League Debuts in L.A
- Watch: Jeisa Chiminazzo Gets Dressed For A Valentino Event
- Watch: Oscar de la Renta Effect
There are no comments yet. Why not be the first to speak your mind.