No, not big and easy clothing style (particularly in the upper body region) — the party feted a new decorating book entitled “Big, Easy Style,” written by “Mad Men” actor and New Orleans-born decorator Bryan Batt.
Batt (he played Salvatore Romano, for those non-AMC watchers) posed for pics with his fellow “Mad Men” star as well as her husband, Geoffrey Arend at Brooks Brothers in Beverly Hills. Hendricks must have been inspired by the menswear location, wearing black pants, a black sweater vest and a white blouse with a tie-neck.
- Report:Love It Or Leave It:Rachel Zoe’s Fishtail Braid
- Christina Hendricks Covers Up In Leopard-Print Dress For ‘IRIS’ Premiere
- Watch: Alexander Wang Reveals Hair Conditioner
- Love It or Leave It: Zooey Deschanel Is Too Pretty for This
- Style Guide: Winter To Spring Transition
There are no comments yet. Why not be the first to speak your mind.