Bride – the second of six Haus of U videos for Lady Gaga’s single Yoü and I – has been released meaning that if you had ‘bionic arm’, ‘toplessness’ and ‘wig waving’ on your Gaga bingo card you should mark them off now.
The video sequel to Nymph, directed by Inez van Lamsweerde and Vinoodh Matadin, features Lady G clad in black and sporting faux bionic augmentations on her left arm and face in combination with a long blonde wig and massive hat and veil (which get ripped off pretty quickly).
“They took us in the barn and there was a photo shoot set up and everything. Inez and Vindooh were waiting and we each individually went up and did a photo shoot, and then we did a short video thing, which was used in the fashion film obvoiusly haha. Nicola sat next to us the entire time and talked/callmed us down haha. BEST DAY EVER.”
- Lady Gaga Releases First Nymph Fashion Film For You And I
- Lady Gaga Releases First “You and I” Fashion Film
- Watch:Lady Gaga Marrying? Bookies Start Their Bets
- Lady Gaga: ‘Hillary Clinton Has More Important Things To Worry About
- Lady Gaga Egged In Australia Over Wheelchair Stunt
There are no comments yet. Why not be the first to speak your mind.