PHOTOS: David’s sexy beach bod
But the soccer superstar, 36, was without his better half, a very pregnant Victoria Beckham, who is expected to give birth to their fourth child, their first daughter, imminently.
A witness tells Us Weekly what Beckham and the newlywed Prince, 29, gabbed about during the poolside fete.
PHOTOS: Who’s the hottest Brit?
“Victoria really wanted to come but she is just so tired at the moment. She sent you both lots of love,” Beckham told William apologetically. (The Beckhams were among the celeb guests at the royal wedding in London on April 29.)
“Don’t be silly,” the Prince replied. “Please send her all out love and tell her good luck with it all.”
PHOTOS: The Beckhams and other A-list guests at the royal wedding
England’s future King also gushed about his just-wrapped tour of Canada.
“Canada was an amazing few days,” he told Beckham. “We’ve been so lucky with all the incredible places.”
- David Beckham welcomes Royal couple to LA with a splash of red, white and blue as U.S. goes Kate-mad
- Next Stop on Royal Tour, Prince William & Catherine visit distressed town of Slavia Lake
- David Beckham – the latest Brand Ambassador of Samsung
- Prince Albert of Monaco marries in royal extravaganza
- Will and Kate launch Calgary Stampede parade
There are no comments yet. Why not be the first to speak your mind.