Houston had cocaine throughout her system when she died, the report said, and a “spoon with a white crystal like substance in it, a rolled up piece of white paper from off the top of a counter along the east wall of the bathroom” were found. The report does not specifically identify the substances as cocaine, although the drug was found in toxicology tests in Houston’s heart and extremities.
The Grammy-winning singer died Feb. 11 after drowning in a bathtub at the Beverly Hilton Hotel. Her death has been ruled as accidental and coroner’s officials cited heart disease and cocaine use as contributing factors.
Her death came just hours before a pre-Grammy gala thrown by her mentor Clive Davis. She was attempting another comeback by starring in a remake of the film “Sparkle,” in which she plays the mother of three girls who form a singing group and struggle with fame and drug addiction.
- Whitney Houston Cocaine: Raffles Van Exel Admits To Removing Evidence From Singer’s Hotel Room
- Elton John: ‘I Could Have Ended Up Like Whitney Houston’
- Whitney Houston fans to follow funeral on Internet
- Whitney Houston’s Autopsy Complete, Results On Lockdown
- Jennifer Hudson’s Whitney Houston Grammy Tribute, “I Will Always Love You”
There are no comments yet. Why not be the first to speak your mind.