HuffPost’s Game Changers series celebrates 100 innovators, visionaries, and leaders in 12 categories who, whether working in the spotlight or under the radar, are changing how we look at the world and the way we live in it. We salute them for their willingness to take risks and question the status quo.
Below, check out the nominees for HuffPost’s 2011 Game Changers in Business and Tech and vote to choose the Ultimate Business and Tech Game Changer. We’ll announce and celebrate your picks for Ultimate Game Changers in October.
After voting, click here to submit the story of a Game Changer in your life, and be eligible to win a trip to our New York City Game Changers event. Then, vote on more Game Changers in Entertainment, Food and Travel, Politics, and more.
- Who Is The Ultimate Game Changer In Entertainment?
- Announcing HuffPost’s 2011 Game Changers… And Your Chance To Party With Them
- Social Media Buzz Shows GOP Debate Not A Game Changer For Struggling Candidates
- BYU football: Cody Hoffman’s Kick Return A Game Changer
- IBM Tops Microsoft to Be Second-Most Valuable in Technology
Category: Business/ Economy
There are no comments yet. Why not be the first to speak your mind.