“They have landed in London, that was this morning,” a spokeswoman for St James’s Palace, the royal couple’s official residence in London, told AFP.
William and Catherine were feted from Canada’s far north to theCalifornian sun of the US west coast as they made their first official overseas trip since marrying in Westminster Abbey on April 29.
- Next Stop on Royal Tour, Prince William & Catherine visit distressed town of Slavia Lake
- What Prince William Told David Beckham During Their Sweet Chat
- David Beckham welcomes Royal couple to LA with a splash of red, white and blue as U.S. goes Kate-mad
- Royal Couple enjoying their time in California
- Kate And William Attend Santa Barbara Polo Game
There are no comments yet. Why not be the first to speak your mind.